baby
baby
baby growth
babies

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday to Katie!!



March 18th: Katie is 3!! She was so excited to be a birthday girl. Whenever someone would tell her Happy Birthday, she would reply "Thank you, and Happy Birthday to you, too!" So polite. I asked her what she wanted to wear to her party (we had pizza and cake with our friends, the Footes and the Thompsons) and she chose Drew's frog Halloween costume. And she could not be talked out of it, so the frog it was!!


Katie's Dora cake that I had promised her! She was just very excited to eat cake, I think, but she did think the Dora was pretty cool!
Katie enjoying her cake!
Here's a closer picture of the cake, with the book cover that I used for the pattern! If you click on the picture, it makes it bigger and easier to see the writing, etc. on the cake!
In our house, the frog turned into the princess!! Katie got a couple of princess dresses and she immediately ditched the frog costume in favor of the flapper dress!
Here are Drew and Matthew enjoying their cake as well!
Earlier in the day, we drove to Springfield to have lunch with Nana, Pappaw, Uncle Brad, and Aunt Brittani. Alex is not a fan of long car rides right now, so the trip there was a long one. At least, she slept on the way home! Here is a picture of Uncle Brad rocking away with Katie.
And here is Aunt Brittani helping Alex rock in a little Alex-sized chair!

3 comments:

Andi said...

Happy Birthday Katie....Aunt Andi loves you lots and lots. Hugs, kisses, and love to you and Drew and Alex, and of course Mommy and Daddy.

Anonymous said...

Gotta love Cracker Barrell! I'm glad Alex slept on the way home for you!

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Happy birthday to Katie! What a fun day, and I LOVE her outfit choice. :)