Sunday, April 22, 2007
The Amazing Weeping Cherry
Our wonderful neighbors, the Footes, went on vacation at the end of March to Disney World...and Lisa was worried that her new weeping cherry would bloom while she was gone so she made me promise to get pictures if it bloomed! Well, it started to bloom and we took a picture, then we noticed this beautiful, full, well-established weeping cherry at another neighbor's house down the street when we went out for a walk, so we devised a practical joke for them, while they were still in Florida. So here is the picture of Lisa's little one year old weeping cherry:
And here is the picture we took of our other neighbor's well-established (maybe even 10 years old like the houses!) tree:
And then my friend Carla's husband, the amazing Greg Jenkins, fixed the photos for me and put the second, much fuller tree in front of the Foote's house. Thanks, Greg, you are awesome!!!!
Then I emailed Greg's fixed photo to Bob to show Lisa, and he emailed back that the tree looked great. Then Lisa called the next day and said she couldn't believe how big and full her tree was when it bloomed! I guess they were a little groggy from all the sun in Florida!! But, I couldn't take it so I told her the truth, and they have since been plotting their revenge!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haven't I seen this before? DId they get revenge on you yet? Maybe the Amazing Greg Jenkins should go to work for them too? :)
Post a Comment