baby
baby
baby growth
babies

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Easter Sunday


April 8th: Easter morning! We had to get ready for church at the hotel. Here's Drew in his Easter duds...yes, his shirt is too small...but I didn't know that when I packed it and we were obviously not in a place to just change it!! Oops! This shirt fit him one month ago! Now look at it! That kid just keeps growing and growing!! He keeps telling me he's almost as big as me, and really, he doesn't have much farther to go!!





Katie in her Easter dress. She was a bit tired from the night and acting quite the part of a 3 year old, so she got to hang out at Nana's and Papaw's house while the rest of us went to church!!








Alex in her Easter dress...with oatmeal on her face!!!



Alex checking herself out in the mirror! She spent so much time in front of this mirror at the hotel, we really should get one for our house!




And here is what I like to call the everything-that-can-go-wrong-in-a-family-portrait picture...I just had to put this one on here, b/c it really does crack me up. Kids! No focus whatsoever!

No comments: