Here is a short video of Alex counting...she was counting 2,5,2,5 for a long time...then one day she started saying 5,6,7 and I caught her on video counting, though she does skip a few numbers! Drew and Katie were late talkers, and I don't really know what early or average is, but to us, this is very impressive! Some of Alex's other favorite phrases (our other kids had words at this age, not phrases!)..."Drew, Where are you?" and "Read a book" and "Mommy, yes!" and "I got it", she calls all food "cookie" and if she hears an echo at all, she will yell "Echo" over and over again...which is great fun except when she does it during church!! The entire church service! Oops!
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Too cute! I think you have a gifted little girl there :)
That's super cute!
Post a Comment