baby
baby
baby growth
babies

Sunday, May 6, 2007

The piano

May 1st: Drew has been taking piano lessons for a couple of months, and he really likes it. Miss Wendy, his teacher, says he is doing great so we decided to get a piano for him. Luckily, Granny and Grandpa gave us their piano, which I have played on for many, many years! Uncle Brad and Papaw brought it over last weekend, and the kids have been having a lot of fun playing it since! I will have to get a video of Drew playing to put on here. Here are some pics of Katie and Alex with the piano.
All 3 of them were playing and singing after my dad and brother brought the piano in the house. My dad said maybe they would be the next Carpenters. I think they have a loooong way to go, and if any of them inherited my singing talent, or extreme lack of, they have no chance!!

1 comment:

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

With just a couple of additions to the family, you're well on your way to being the new Patridges! :) I just adore pianos, and it is especially neat that this one has been passed down from one generation to the next!