baby
baby
baby growth
babies

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ali--New wardrobe, new tricks



June 3rd: Ali's newest trick is to put on any clothing she finds laying around...this day she found Katie's swimsuit top and actually managed to get it on over her head and in the right position! She has it on like a bib, too funny! Later my sister-in-law Brittani found her with the bottoms on around her neck like a bandana! She is too silly!







June 8th: This time Ali found the bottoms to Katie's swimsuit (in the clean clothes basket!!) and didn't quite get them around her neck like the previous time...hmmm...










June 7th: One of her favorite new tricks...climbing up onto the piano bench and playing.











She even points at the pages in Drew's books while playing!











June 9th: Ali found Katie's fairy princess skirt and brought it to me to put on...she ran around in it all morning!












Princess Ali and the Beloved Sippy!







4 comments:

Carla said...

August? You are ahead of yourself, Molly.

Anonymous said...

O.k. I guess I don't need to mention the month??? Tell Drew I am very proud of him for playing the piano so great! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw the pic of him leaning on the bar in the kitchen....he's getting TALL!! I miss you all so much, I will be up for a week in July!

Molly said...

Guess that's what I get for being lazy and not enlarging the picture...that 6 sure looked like an 8!! Do you think I get to have my brain back at some point? Maybe when the kids are in college!

Lindsey McFarland said...

Can I just say that Ali looks soooooo much like you!