baby
baby
baby growth
babies

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ali Longstocking


August 14th: I always love Katie's hair up in pigtails and so I decided to try it with Ali...she didn't enjoy it very much and kept pulling them out! But I thought she looked so cute!!!




Look at that face!



We went upstairs to find Katie to get a picture of the pigtail girls together...easier said than done, as usual! Ali temporarily forgot they were there, so she wasn't constantly trying to pull them out anymore, she just wouldn't sit still!


Ali is escaping, but I love this picture of Katie. I love her little spiral in the middle of her forehead...




There was a little girl,
Who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead.
When she was good,
She was very, very good,
But when she was bad, she was horrid.

Okay, so she's definity not horrid...maybe she was when she was 2!!

4 comments:

Carla said...

Cute pigtails! Yeah - distraction is key to keep them in. If I can distract heather for a while after I've put them in, then she'll forget they are there... for a while. :)

Anonymous said...

The girls look so cute together!

Williams Family said...

Oh, so cute! We are always trying to put Catherine's hair in pigtails, too - usually lasts about 30 seconds before she begins to methodically remove them!

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Too funny about the poem!! I actually knew that one. The girls are so amazingly cute. :)