August 26th: We were up visiting Grandma Helen and Rich's brother, John, and his family came over to visit too. Here is a picture of Rich reading to two of our kids and 4 of their kids...from l to r...David (8), Frances (6), Rich and Katie (3), James (5), Drew (5), and Ben (9)...
Here's another picture of story time...I couldn't decide which picture was better...I thought it was hard to get 3 kids to all look good in a picture...much harder with 6 kids!
And here is Katie, holding our newest niece, Veronica (2 months)...
Drew holding baby Veronica...
Katie and Theresa (both 3) hanging out with baby Veronica.
3 comments:
To keep that many kids interested, must be a great story!
Katie looks so cute holding her new cousin. Very proud big cousin, for sure!
Great pictures! Your 2 month old niece looks almost as big as heather!
I love the picture of him reading to all the kids! He must be a great story teller!
Post a Comment