baby
baby
baby growth
babies

Monday, September 24, 2007

Fall Cookies

9/24/07: Despite the 93 degree day, we decided to pretend it was a beautiful fall day and make our fall cookies anyway! Here are Drew and Katie with their decorated cookies...yes, they both seem to have more icing on themselves than what made it on the cookies!

A close up of their masterful work!

6 comments:

Allison said...

Mmmm! Good job, those cookies look great! Makes me want to get the cookie cutters out myself, ha!

KariAnnS said...

C is for Cookie and me wants cookies!

Anonymous said...

Making Fall cookies!! What fun!! Well, that did it gotta break out our Fall cookies cutters and dust off the sugar cookie recipe very very soon. Thanks for the great idea Molly!!!

Lindsey McFarland said...

Mmmm cookies. The kids did a fantastic job. Maybe Aiden and I will bust out the cookie cutters this weekend!

Williams Family said...

Ooh, now I want cookies! I think we'll be baking this weekend!

Carla said...

Wow - what a fun mom you are! They look great! The kids look very proud of their work!