baby
baby
baby growth
babies

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween!!!!!!

Happy Halloween!! Trick or treat time!! Here is Drew, in his fireman costume...Drew had his 6 year well-check today. He is 47 1/4 in. (almost 4 feet!) and 52 lbs., which is 80th/80th. Dr. Matt says our kids are always very consistent :) He's doing wonderfully, growing like a weed and doing everything a 6 year old should!

The adorable pink poodle, Katie:
And here's Chicken Little, Alex:A family picture:
First stop, Miss Susie's...you can see Alex in the back with the lollipop already in her mouth! She did not want to leave, she would have been happy to stay here all night and just keep taking Miss Susie's lollipops. She didn't even know Miss Susie put a free Frosty coupon in her bucket!
Alex and I met Jim Tressel!!!!! Oh wait, that's Bob the Neighbor, in a very good costume! The kids recognized him easily, even though he doesn't usually have gray hair! Alex was yelling "Hi Bob!" all the way down the street. One year he was Darth Vadar, and scared our kids! The beat up hockey player was a good one too!
Oh, and for anyone who may not know who Jim Tressel is (if that's possible)...I told you it was a good costume!
This year's pumpkins:
Here is the cat that I carved...Rich knocked off a piece that was between its tail and body before this picture...you can sort of see it in the picture above, the way it's supposed to be!
Rich's Jolly Roger:
And Drew's bat, I taped the pattern on the pumpkin for him, but he punched it out and put all the pegs in all by himself!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I didn't know who Jim was either! I think next year you and Rich need to dress up with the kids as well! I know....he could be a doctor and you could be a nurse LOL..

The Comin Family said...

Pumpkins look great!!! Bet you all had lots of fun!!

Lindsey McFarland said...

Looks like everyone had a great time! You'll have to give Rich a hard time and tell him that he has to wear that t-shirt every year from now on!