baby
baby
baby growth
babies

Friday, October 12, 2007

October 12th--our last day before heading home

It was a chilly morning, the breeze was so cool we decided to just walk along the beach and enjoy the morning without swimming.





Our last sunset, it was a beautiful evening and a gorgeous sunset! Absolutely perfect!

Drew and Katie posing beside the sand castle that Drew and Papaw built earlier that day. Drew was the only one not brave enough to swim with the jellyfish, he built a sand castle instead!

One last picture!

5 comments:

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

All of the photos are absolutely terrific! What a great and much-deserved getaway for all of you!

Williams Family said...

Wow, what a beautiful place! I love the slideshows!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! What a terrific family vacation!

Camilla said...

I loved watching all the slide shows! Looks like a fabulous vacation! Its so beautiful there. And what a cool carseat that can double as a stroller! I am glad you got to have a great family vacation!

The Comin Family said...

Great pics!! Makes me want to get away!!