Saturday, December 22, 2007
Happy 2nd Birthday to Alex!!!!!!!
12/22: Happy 2nd birthday to our baby girl! It's hard to believe that Alex is two years old already! We had a quiet evening with pizza and cake with our friends, the Footes and the Thompsons. Here she is, posing with daddy, with her reindeer antlers...she puts them on and then says "Look at me! I'm so cute!" Yes, you are, little one!!!
As usual, I forgot to take a picture of the cake until it was being sliced. Katie and I decided to do a Christmas theme, since this is the last year we can probably get away with it, but our red and green icing didn't turn out too red or green!
Yummy, cake!!!
Chocolate...my favorite!!
Time for presents!!
Winnie the Pooh DVDs from Grandma Nancy (Bob's mom)...whenever we go over to Bob and Lisa's, Alex immediately goes to the TV and says "Pooh." She's become addicted to Pooh at the Foote's house :)
Looking in her box from the Footes...
A bear Matthew stuffed for her, and named Allie Bear. She loves her Allie Bear!! Thanks, Bob, Lisa, Kelly, and Matthew!
Drew wanted to play Happy Birthday to You while we all sang...I pushed the wrong button and accidentally stopped the recording, then tried to get him to start over, which is why everyone looks confused...but it turned out okay!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment