baby
baby
baby growth
babies

Friday, January 18, 2008

January Pictures

We didn't take a lot of pictures in January...may have been because our laptop was down, or maybe we took way too many in December...I don't know for sure, but here's a few pictures that we did take.

1/3: Katie went with me to run some errands...okay, so I had to bribe her to get her to come with me rather than stay home with daddy. We found a nice ring pop at Michael's and by the time we got home, she had red lollipop everywhere!


1/15: Here's a short video of Alex eating some pudding...she kept calling it "chocolate goo" but we couldn't get her to say that...but you can see the excitement and her love of chocolate...




1/18: We went to check on Alex before going to bed and this is how we found her...
Poor baby loves to have a couple of books to read as she is falling asleep...of course, great parents we are, went to get the camera and take several pictures before taking the book off of her face!

2 comments:

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

The photos of Alex and the book are just priceless. I would've gotten the camera, too. :)

I loved seeing all of the updates on your blog!

Camilla said...

i am seriously laughing out loud at that book picture! That is hilarious. And great that she is a big reader already! :)