baby
baby
baby growth
babies

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Dinosaur Egg

February 27th: Last weekend, Rich had to work so the kids and I drove to Springfield and met Nana, Pappaw, Uncle Brad, and Aunt Brittani for dinner. We ate at Cracker Barrel and Nana took the kids shopping in the store and let them pick out something to buy. Drew picked out this dinosaur egg that you put into water and wait for it to hatch. He was so excited for it to hatch, he watched it like a hawk, made us promise to watch it for him while he was at school, and referred to it frequently as his "precious" egg. So, it finally hatched and out came the dinosaur...
Here are Drew and Katie with their "precious" egg...they took turns watching over it, and Katie was almost as excited about it as Drew.
And here's the newest member of the family...kind of slimy and really not all that cute. Drew is very attached to this thing for now, so I guess it will be sticking around.

1 comment:

Carla said...

ANgela LOVES those kind of things too. I've never seen the egg hatching type ones though. I'll have to check them out! Drew and Katie are looking so much older all of a sudden!