March 30: We've noticed for a couple of months now that Alex recognizes almost all of the letters in the alphabet. She also is really good at colors, but the alphabet just threw us for a loop, because the other 2 were much older before they could identify all the letters (still not sure Katie knows all 26!). Alex loves to read and she is very observant...so it shouldn't surprise us, but she'll point out letters on our shirts, letters in books, letters anywhere, and she's almost always right...so I did a short video of her after she discovered the word whammer letters in a box...(ignore my messy countertop, I was in the process of cleaning out some cabinet space to make room for the baby bottles!)...
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! Way to go Alex! What a smart little girl!!
Wow Alex! That is so fun to watch. She is adorable and I love how well she talks.
WOW! That is amazing!
Post a Comment