baby
baby
baby growth
babies

Sunday, March 16, 2008

The cutest little thief

March 16th: Well, Alex has committed her first crime..."funny" stealing...but somehow I doubt Miss Lisa will press charges! Alex calls bunnies, "funnies", and she found Miss Lisa's pink funny on her front porch (Miss Lisa always has a fun holiday display on her front porch) and she decided she wanted it for her own. After about the 5th time of her taking it and me putting it back, I decided to document on camera so Miss Lisa could see for herself what her little goddaughter was up to when she wasn't around!

Here I am telling her to go put the pink bunny back on Miss Lisa's porch...that is her typical "I think not, Mom" look...

Here she has the pink bunny all the way back to our garage. She proceeded to put her "funny" on her tricycle and push it around a little bit, and then she let us persuade her to return it to it's spot on Miss Lisa's porch and head inside to warm up!!!

No comments: