baby
baby
baby growth
babies

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter visit

March 22nd: We made the trip over to visit with mommy's family for an early Easter celebration. We stopped at Aunt Allison's to visit and since Uncle Brad and Aunt Andi were also in town, they came as well. It was the first time all 4 of us have been together under the same roof in years, and it was just wonderful...we decided we would keep it up! Thanks Allison and Reggie for letting us crash your place!! I wish I had taken more pictures, but it was just crazy trying to keep up with the kids, they were running around and having so much fun! Here is a picture I did get of Ashlynne, Katie, and Halle... Here's another one...Halle is posing for me...she loves the camera (and the camera loves her...could she be any cuter?)...Halle is 2 months older than Katie...and Ashlynne will be 3 in July...
And here is baby Jocelyn...she is just over 3 months already...she has gotten so big since we saw her at Christmas...they get too big too fast!... Drew hamming it up with Jocelyn...
Drew had a lot of fun entertaining Jocelyn...he thought it was pretty cool that she would smile at him when he played with her, so he decided he wanted to hold her...he said "she's heavier than she looks!"... Halle popping in for a photo op as well!...
And here are a couple of videos I took...I was trying to do a short video or two since they didn't seem to sit or stand still long enough for pictures!...after one crazy video of chaos I was about to give up and then Halle asked me to record her so she could watch it...I got her to dance, but I couldn't get her to sing for me...



And here's a short video of Drew playing with Jocelyn...and, of course, Halle! Just cracks me up!



We had a great visit, we hope to see you all again soon!!!

No comments: