baby
baby
baby growth
babies

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Riverbox #4...River Garden Riverbox at Amberleigh Park

March 2nd: In contrast to yesterday, today was much warmer! For the next Riverbox, we had decided to hit the one that is in a park just a couple of miles north of our house. Rich and Drew decided to bike there, and Katie wanted to come along. Obviously, I sat this one out! This one is in a garden behind Amberleigh subdivision...I guess there were a lot of stairs that led down to the river, and Rich said it was just beautiful back there, so we plan to head back in the spring to see the gardens. Here are Drew and Katie on a bridge...at the top of the stairs...
...on another bridge...
...a scenic picture of the river...
...another river picture...
...and finally to the Riverbox...Drew didn't have too much to say about it...except there were a lot of stairs. Glad I sat that one out!

No comments: