baby
baby
baby growth
babies

Friday, October 24, 2008

Alex's 1st Gymnastics

10/24/08: Alex started gymnastics with Katie! She was so cute...though we're going to have to work with "staying in line"! She cries every time Katie is in gymnastics that she wants to do "nastics" too, so I asked them to let her in the 3 year old class that was at the same time as Katie's class and they said "No problem"...so Alex is having a blast now doing her gymnastics...


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


The football cake I made for Drew's birthday party on the 25th. We didn't get any pictures of the actual party, but here's the cake...


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


A picture of Katie from 10/19/08, I had bought her this cute pants outfit to try to convince her that she was super cute in pants too, but she wasn't a big fan. I still love this outfit, it makes her look so long and lean ;) And so grown up! But she has yet to wear it again!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

No comments: