April 12th: Here's Ali, with her now popular "I know you said no, but get out of my way, because I'm doing it anyway" face. This was another attempt to divert her from the shoes, but she's just obsessed with the shoes. In fact, she now says "shoe", add to her list of words: hi, bye, cheese, Drew, Katie, mama, dada, no-no (of course!), and ow!, which she squeals and then laughs. She'll go over to the shoes in the laundry room and pile them all on her lap, and then say "shoe, shoe". I will have to catch it on video so when she someday has a gazillion shoes, I can show her why!!
April 15th: Despite the temperature being only 30 degrees and wicked wind chill, we bundled up and hit the bike paths. It was daddy's last day of vacation and he and Drew had been out riding their bikes most days in the cold and flurries. They rode their bikes, and the girls snuggled up in the double jogger, and we hit the trails! Luckily for us, our kids love the outdoors and don't really seem to care if it's freezing out. But, here are a few pics of Katie and Alex in their matching turtlenecks, that I kept forgetting to get pictures of this winter!
1 comment:
cute pictures. Angela often has some interesting outfit combinations! The only time I put my foot down is sometimes for church, but sometimes not... people can probably guess that I didnt' choose the purple pantyhose with the orange dress...
Post a Comment