June 21st: I told the kids that today is Aunt Brittani's birthday and they decided they wanted to make her a card. They had so much fun that we'll probably do this for everybody's birthday coming up.
Drew, writing his letter to Aunt Brit...he dictates his letter, then I write it down for him, then he copies it onto his own paper. We've been writing letters all summer.
Katie, unlike Drew at this same age, really loves to color, cut, and glue things together. And she loves stickers! I can give her safety scissors, a glue stick, and some paper and she's good to go for at least 45 minutes!
Ali often comes over and wants to color too...so here she is in her chair coloring her card...
...and here is what usually ends up happening when Ali wants to color. She often ends up with very colorful little teeth!
No comments:
Post a Comment