baby
baby
baby growth
babies

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Happy Birthday to Mama!


July 17th: Another year has come and gone! I feel like it was just my birthday yesterday, so this last year has just really flown by! Rich, Drew, and Katie made me my favorite cake, an applesauce spice cake, from scratch!! I only had to help a little! Rich iced it and decorated it...not bad for his one and only cake-making experience! I thought it was the best cake ever!




The kids helped me blow out the candles, of course. Drew was concerned there weren't enough candles on my cake and I quote: "You need a lot more candles than that!" Well, not that many!



Here's a picture of us, looking a bit like a 3-headed monster. Nice how this picture was better of me, and not so much of them...



...and this one is much better of the two of them, but not so much me! Such is life, I suppose!

1 comment:

Camilla said...

Molly that is so sweet they made you a homemade cake! Im impressed, not sure cory would know how to make a cake( even if it was from a box). You look wonderful, i like your blond hair. And too funny about you needing alot more candles! lol.