September 3: I took the kids to get haircuts a few weeks ago and even though Ali is at the same age Katie was when she got her first haircut, they told me that Ali didn't have enough hair to cut! So, I gave her a little trim while she was eating her snack. Hoping it will help it grow a little! Here she is after her haircut, with her hair all combed and not wild like usual!!
September 9th: Drew being goofy. He wanted to take some pictures with the camera, so I snapped one of him before he started playing and I just thought it was cute, a natural smile which is unusual for him! Though he told me he smiled great for his school pictures and he only had to have his taken once while some of his friends had to have theirs taken twice! We'll see when they get here!!
September 11th: Another sad photo of Katie sleeping in an odd place, in the middle of the day. If she would only nap! But these are good days for early bedtimes and she catches up eventually! She was having a particularly rough day, and was sitting in this spot b/c she was not being nice to Ali. I walked away and came back to find her asleep. That always explains her behavior it seems!
September 11th: Despite her quick nap, she was still a crankpot and didn't want to eat dinner. So I told her the UPS guy had brought her Halloween costume just before dinner and if she ate dinner without fussing, she could try it on. I don't think she's ever eaten so well! So, we got out the pink poodle Fifi costume and her crankiness dissipated and her cuteness redeemed her and we decided once again to keep her! She's the cutest darned poodle ever! We even had to walk next door to show the Footes her new costume, she was so proud!
September 12th: Little Miss Independent (aka Katie) decided just after her 2nd birthday that she no longer needed to wear diapers. I was hoping the same, or maybe even a bit earlier for Ali, esp. since she's such a better communicator than the other two were at this age. So, we got out the potty for her to check out. A major problem we have found is that Ali will not sit on the potty without taking the bowl out and putting it on her head.
Obviously, this will not work for toilet-training. Crazy baby. (Oh, don't worry...I sterilized the potty and bowl after Katie was finished with it, and Ali has obviously not used it correctly yet!)
I couldn't get a picture of her with the bowl on her head, b/c once she saw the camera she started saying "cheese" and then came to check out the camera...I think this picture is funny b/c of Drew in the background!
Closer, closer, how close can I get!
2 comments:
Love the poodle costume. :) Those blue eyes of Ali's are going to break some hearts!!
Your kids truly love to be entertaining when that camera comes out! So cute!!
Post a Comment