baby
baby
baby growth
babies

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Katie's 1st day of preschool


September 13th: Katie's first day of preschool was today. She was so excited. She is going in the afternoon session and spent all day asking "Is it time to go to school yet?" We got there and she just hopped on out and walked into the school all by herself (there is a drop-off line!) without looking back! Such a big girl!!! She had a lot of fun at school and can't wait to go back next week! She was so excited before school that I had a hard time getting her to stand still for a picture, so these were the best two that I got!

2 comments:

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Those pigtails are just too stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that she is enjoying school once again! Sure makes it easier to let them go doesn't it?