Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Katie's 1st Day of Gymnastics
October 31st: Katie had her 1st day of gymnastics! She was so excited. Her friend, Norah, from school is in her class. She could barely wait until 11:30!
I had to watch from up above, I hope to get some better pictures next week when Rich is there with me. Here she is stretching, Norah is on her right.
Katie and Norah jumping away! Katie was very worn out after her first class!
This picture is too dark, but she is swinging on the bar, and she had to pull her toes up and touch the orange scarf, which she did several times!
And, back home! Katie had so much fun, she refused to take her gymnastics outfit off...she even wore it to the pediatrician's office for Drew's well-check! And she has asked about a million times if it is time to go back to gymnastics yet! I would say she definitely loved it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wouldn't take that gymnastics outfit off either! She looks just too adorable in it!
She is so adorable!!! What a cutie!!
Post a Comment