Here is Drew decorating the poinsettia cookies...he did a great job!
The finished product, along with the peanut butter blossoms Alex and I made while everyone else went to gymnastics! Alex tried to help put the kisses on, but she just kept eating them (or at least licking them, ewww...don't worry I didn't put those on the cookies!) so she got to watch a few minutes of Dora instead!
Drew worked very hard decorating these Santa cookies. Nana or I would dip them in the white chocolate, then he would sprinkle the red sugar and put the eyes and nose on! Katie wasn't too interested in this project, other than using her finger to scoop up red sugar and eating it!
When Nana got here a few hours earlier, it had just barely started flurrying!
Katie, waiting for her turn to sprinkle...eating more sprinkles as she goes!
Think they could use a little more sprinkles, Drew!!
1 comment:
Looks like you all had a great time making cookies!! And look at all that snow!!! I am so jealous!!!! Send some down here please :)
Post a Comment