Alex was terrified, absolutely sobbing, that I was going to take her onto the carousel...she wouldn't calm down so I had to take her outside of the building so we shot a little video of the lights...she's so funny, everything is a "mommy animal"!
Every year, they have a really cool, huge model train display. Drew just loves it, of course. Katie thought it was pretty cool this year too!
I tried to get a picture showing the whole train set-up...
Drew is fascinated playing with the controls that make the trains stop and start...
Here's a video of the train that Drew wanted me to take so he can watch it whenever...the Trans-Siberian orchestra is just for you, dad!
And the last picture of the night...Katie got tuckered out and I foolishly didn't bring the double stroller! She was not happy about having to walk all the way out of the zoo, but somehow we managed...but she is showing her extreme unhappiness in this picture.
2 comments:
how cool is this? Looks like so much fun!
Wow, those lights look so beautiful!! Looks like you all had a fun night!! Great pictures!!
Post a Comment