baby
baby
baby growth
babies

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Indian Summer Day at the Park

November 20th: We had some unusually warm weather so we took the opportunity to head to the park (even though we have been known to go to the park in freezing weather as well, so really not that big of a surprise!)...our kiddos just love to be outside! Here is Alex, playing peekaboo across the bridge with Daddy...Peekaboo, Here I am!





Now I'm over here!!!



Katie going down the "bumpy" slide while Alex goes down the curly slide to her left.

Then Katie runs over quickly to catch Alex at the bottom of her slide! Such a good big sister!
Drew was extremely bored, guess he's outgrowing the playground, which makes us very sad. He spent a lot of time taking pictures with the camera to entertain himself. Mostly he took pictures of leaves and mulch, but here is a cute picture he took of Alex swinging away.
And here's a picture he took of me trying to keep Alex from breaking her neck by climbing into her stroller...a huge play structure and she wants to climb into the stroller all day long. Anyway, 17 weeks pregnant in this picture, baby #4 has been very kind to me and it has been an easy road so far. I hope this speaks well to his/her personality after they join us as well!!! I am still wearing non-maternity clothes at this point and with the very little nausea I had I am thinking that we might just be having another boy (Drew was the only other one I was not in maternity clothes with at this point), but considering I've been wrong the first 3 times, you can all be assured it is another girl! We will find out in April!!
Katie, catching Alex again! She loves to catch Alex on the slide, even though Alex would be happier if no one caught her! She usually just turns around and tries to climb back up the slide anyway!
Katie, monkeying around...Rich and I decided we would for sure break something if we even attempted something like this!
Here's the side view of her craziness!
Drew and Katie always ride their bikes to the park, and now Drew spends most of his time at the park riding his bike around the paths.
Here's to another happy day at the park!! I'm sure we'll have lots of winter park pictures as well. It takes a lot to keep us indoors!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had lots and lots of fun at the park!! You kids are so cute!!

Carla said...

You look great Molly!