March 16th: Katie's 4th birthday is March 18th, so we had her birthday party today so that everyone could be here. Unfortunately, that's very confusing for a 4 year old, so Katie pretty much thinks she had a week-long birthday! Here she is, with her special cake...she requested an Ariel cake, and she was very excited that mommy made her one!

Here's a close up of the cake...it turned out a lot better than I thought it would! It took quite a while to complete, but it was worth it, she just loved it so much...though I'm pretty sure she enjoyed eating it the most!

Here she is, opening presents. She couldn't wait for her party to open the gifts from Nana and Papaw, so we don't have any pictures of those! Here is her Sleeping Beauty dress from Bob, Lisa, Kelly, and Matthew!

Lacing cards from Doug, Paula, Colin, and Megan! Katie loves crafts!

Trying on the Sleeping Beauty dress...

"I'm a princess too!"...Alex had to put on Katie's princess dress from last birthday...whenever Katie dresses up, Alex does too!

And her gift from daddy and mommy...her new princess bike...is that a happy face or what?
If you thought that was happy...check out the video...
And here she is...dressed up warm and ready to ride...
And Alex had to show her bicycle too! She kept saying "I ride my bicycle too!!" She's so funny!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Katie!
I hope you had a wonderful day. Enjoy that fancy, new bike. It sure looks like lots of fun!
Happy 4th Birthday Katie. It looks like you had a wonderful day!
Post a Comment