baby
baby
baby growth
babies

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Announcing our new arrival...

April 17th: We have a new baby! It's a boy!! I was so convinced that it was a boy, I thought for sure it would be a girl, so it was a wonderful surprise to hear Rich say "It's a boy!" in the delivery room! It was a fairly quick, I won't say easy since I had no epidural, delivery and William Thomas came into this world at 9:32 p.m. on April 17th, weighing just 6 lb. 9 oz. (our tiniest one!!) and 20 inches long. Here are a few pictures from his big day!

Heading to the hospital...Katie was at school and Alex was napping so only Drew ended up being around for the last minute picture before our new baby would be here...he was so excited!


Here he is, still covered in "goo" as Katie says!!
He was alert and quiet, after his initial screaming shock of birth, of course, and it just seemed like he was taking in everything.
Here's a picture of all of his hair...
First photo with mommy and daddy...I feel as bad as I look at this point, but I was so relieved that it was over and done with!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness...that picture of you and Drew is beautiful! What a wonderful momento for both of you. William is adorable. I love all his dark hair. Glad everyone is healthy and happy. Enjoy #4, it goes by so fast. HUGS!!

Williams Family said...

Huge congrats! He is so beautiful! And I love the pictures of you and Drew!

KariAnnS said...

He is absolutely beautiful. I just want to swoop him up. Congratulations to the entire family.

Anonymous said...

Molly - William is a beautiful baby...The pictures of you and Drew before you went in the hospital are just lovely. I'm so excited for you!

Lindsey McFarland said...

Congrats!! What gorgeous pictures. I'll have to agree with everyone else that the pictures of you and Drew are just adorable!

Carla said...

Congratulations! Beautiful baby boy!

JC/DCO said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!! He is so gorgeous! And so alert! You look beautiful Mamma! HUGS!

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

What a beautiful addition to your family! Congratulations to all of you! William is absolutely gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations again!

The Comin Family said...

Congrats again!!! He is such a cutie!!! You have such a beautiful family!!