May 12th: Will has some very expressive looks when he's awake (which, of course, isn't very often!)...here's the How-cute-am-I? look...

Oh my! That cute!

Touchdown! (For Papaw and Uncle Brad!)

Here's Drew snuggling with Will while watching the Cavs in the NBA playoffs. I love the look on Will's face!

Will fell asleep and he's just snuggling into the pillows, he looks so teensy tiny next to the pillows!

Close up...amazing how babies can sleep in absolutely any position!

There's that sleepy baby smile!

May 14th: Hanging out with Katie in the morning...usually Will and Katie are the only ones up at 7 a.m.! Hard to believe he'll be 4 weeks old tomorrow!
1 comment:
awww will is so sweet! I love him snuggling with his big brother. How cute is that look on his face there?? He is so teeny tiny i just want to snuggle him too!
Post a Comment