Saturday, May 10, 2008
Will meets his great-grandparents and great aunts...
May 8th: Will is three weeks old today!! Here is another cute picture of Katie holding Will...she loves that baby so much, it is too cute! Happy 3 weeks, Will!
May 10th: My grandparents came to meet Will, as well as all of my aunts. Here is Will getting to know Granny...
Grandpa Wayne's turn!
A picture with us all! Except Rich, I don't know where he was when these were taken! Four kids in one picture...not easy!
Alex took a liking to Grandpa...she even made him dress her baby doll and "come play with me, grandpa!" in the basement. I think she wore him out!
My aunt Donna took some really cute pictures...here's one she took of Katie...
One of Alex in the new hat they brought her...
I didn't even know this picture was taken, but when I got it in an email, I thought "Hey, I've been wanting to have someone take a picture like this!" since this is the way Will and I spend most of our time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment