He's such a smiler already...random smiles, but smiles nonetheless. And he actually giggles in his sleep already...more like a chuckle, I suppose. Rich and I like to imagine what he could be dreaming about...milk, milk, and more milk!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Announcement attempt Take 2!
May 5th: I borrowed Bob and Lisa's camera to try to get a picture of Will for his announcement...turns out it is the photographer, not just the camera! (Though, for the record, I still think we should get a new camera!) There were so many cute pictures, but the lighting just wasn't good enough and they were all a bit grainy. I ended up using the 1st picture, along with a picture of each of the big kids holding him...here are a few from his photo shoot...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's just so darn cute! I think 4 adorable kids is a great reason to get a new camera.
Post a Comment