baby
baby
baby growth
babies

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Two weeks old!!!

May 1st: Two weeks already! Here's the little man sleeping away...pretty much all he does at 2 weeks!


Getting some snuggle time in with daddy...

So comfy! He just looks so tiny when Rich holds him! I took this picture to show that he's not really that much bigger than Rich's hand when he's all curled up and snuggly!

May 2nd: Alex likes to lay on the floor next to "Willy". She lays and looks at him, then eventually tries to lay on him or pick him up or something that necessitates his floor time to be over!
This picture was funny because their hands are in the same position!

A little video of Alex and Will:





May 3: I had Rich take a picture of Will coming out of his carseat...one thing I have always loved about newborns is how they curl their legs up when you pick them up. I wanted to always remember it...we did a video too, for memory's sake!
Trying to get a picture of his tiny little toesies!May 4: Will was awake and alert, so I decided to try and snap a picture for his birth announcement...unfortunately the pictures were grainy...we need a new camera (or a new photographer!)...
Here he is lifting his head way up...two week olds aren't supposed to do that, little fellow! People are always surprised by how well he holds his head up, but all 4 of our kids had strong neck muscles (and small heads...I think that helps the most!!)

Worn out from our photo shoot, he is back to sleeping in his favorite place...the papasan swing!

1 comment:

Camilla said...

the video of will and alex is so sweet. Funny how she says ouch and that he hit her at first! lol.. then keeps leaning over him to give him the opportunity to try again! Theo likes this video too.. just keeps saying baby over and over and gets really excited.

I totally know what you mean about the baby curling up when you take them out of the carseat, i will have to get a picture of our new baby doing that too! I love that newborn stage where they are such cudly little balls.