baby
baby
baby growth
babies

Friday, May 23, 2008

Five weeks and counting!

May 22nd: Will is 5 weeks old today! Luckily, I remembered right before bedtime, so got a shot of him during his pre-bedtime snooze! Here he is, sleeping peacefully in his swing...

Katie and Alex were having fun running around in their robes after their baths. They were so cute we had to get a picture. The robe Alex is wearing was made by my friend, Rachel, when we lived in Michigan, for Drew. It has held up well through 3 kids already!


May 23rd: Will is starting to smile and coo a lot more now. When he has wakeful periods I feel like someone should be available for him to look at and make his little noises. I needed to get dinner together, so I had the kids all sit and hold him in the boppy and talk to him so he could have some interaction...
Here's a picture of him "talking" to Drew...
Cutie pie!
Katie's turn...despite being told not to pick him up off the boppy, Katie has gotten brave and now feels the need to hug Will when she holds him...he doesn't mind...too much...Alex had to have a turn, of course...she is so funny with Will..."He's got a soothie" (said in your best cartoon character voice)...
"He's got fingers!!"...

"He's got a belly button. Look, Willy, I got a belly button too!"...
We got out the bumbo...Will liked it okay, he likes to be upright when he's awake and watching everything around him...I thought this picture was funny because Drew's head looks huge next to Will's!
I have a cute picture of Alex in the bumbo, with Drew and Katie behind her, but trying to do that with all 4 proved much more difficult. Surprisingly, Drew was the one who just couldn't follow the directions to squeeze in behind Katie, and then Will decided he had had enough of the bumbo, so maybe another day!!

No comments: