baby
baby
baby growth
babies

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Katie's sweet new ride!

May 25th: We love to ride bikes. We haven't been able to do much this summer as a family since Will obviously isn't big enough for the bike seat or trailer. Drew can ride as far as Rich can take him, but Katie still has training wheels and can't quite keep up on her bike. She weighs too much for the bike seat so I suggested to Rich that he get a tandem for his bike...so despite his skepticism that she would like it, we bought one and he put it on his bike, and she absolutely loves it! And she's just too cute on it as well...they rode to a park a couple of subdivisions over, so I drove with Will and Alex and met them there. On the way home, I was driving past them and happened to have the camera in the car, so I took a picture and then shot a quick video. Luckily, they were on a side street that doesn't get much traffic (look familiar, Thompsons?) so I was able to drive along beside them. No one was hurt in the making of this film...





The video...



And, just a cute picture of our little tagalong!


1 comment:

The Comin Family said...

Love Katie's new ride!!!

Molly, I also love your new header photo!!! It is a great picture of all the kids!! You have such a beautiful family!!