July 6th: Rich's hydrangeas are in bloom! He was going to acidify the soil this year to turn them blue, but they ended up blooming about half blue and half pink! We get a lot of compliments, they are really beautiful this year...
hydrangeas are my favorite flower! i had them at my wedding. I wish they could grow here.. in fact i love them so much i think i may have to move to there so i can have some! I never knew you could just have them grow in your yard so well. Beautiful!
2 comments:
I like the mix of blue and pink! Hydrangeas are one of my favorites, very pretty!
hydrangeas are my favorite flower! i had them at my wedding. I wish they could grow here.. in fact i love them so much i think i may have to move to there so i can have some! I never knew you could just have them grow in your yard so well. Beautiful!
Post a Comment