Sunday, July 13, 2008
July 9th: Two of Will's favorite things...swingin' and sleepin'...frequently at the same time! Katie took these pictures of Will in his swing...she's a good little photographer!
12 weeks old now!
I turned the camera on Katie to get a picture of her in her super cute shirt...and she lets everyone know that it's the OLDER brother that she's willing to trade, not her baby!
July 10th: Here's the sleepin' and swingin' and slumpin'!! Will likes to snuggle with his burp cloth and he will make himself quite comfortable in the swing...though we all take turns sitting him back up because it looks so uncomfortable to us!
July 13th: Will and I were playing while he was in his exersaucer, and Rich called me to the garage to help him look for something. I was gone about 2 minutes and came back to find this. Poor little guy!! He was sleepy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the pictures of Little Mr. Will!! He is such a cutie!! Also love the one of Katie -- LOVE that shirt -- and the fact that she only willing to trade Drew not Will. :)
I cannot believe he is 12 weeks already! Katie's t-shirt is incredibly cute. And oh, Will - what a cute little guy!
Post a Comment