July 15th: We had a visit from a friend of mine, Carla...who I actually met on-line, believe it or not, in a group of moms I belong to from when I was pregnant with Alex. Carla lives in Canada, at this point she was still in Hanover, Ontario but she was in the process of moving to Burnaby in British Columbia all the way out west, so she took some time to come down and visit some of her U.S. buddies. She's going through a difficult divorce and so, unfortunately was not able to bring her daughters with her. We hope to meet Angela and Heather at some point in the future. We had a very nice visit, did a lot of running of kids from here to there, but it was fun having Carla here for a few days. We knew we were keeping her mind off missing her girls! Here's a picture of her with the kids...Katie just loves Miss Carla, and she and Alex were both very sad when she left.
July 22nd: I called and spoke to one of the nurses at our ped's office, Will was waking up a couple of times per night to eat again and was fussy all through the night. I thought maybe he needed his zantac increased again. She surprised me by suggesting we start cereal, since he was eating so much and had gained so much weight since birth, and if it was his reflux causing him issues, the cereal would help with that also. We went ahead and gave it a shot, none of the other kids ate cereal on their first try, or two or three tries, but this little guy gobbled up his entire bowl and probably would have eaten more! And, he did start sleeping better.
Katie caught this cute smile after a diaper change...
July 26th: Katie was snuggling with Will, and so she asked me to take a picture of him. She often says to me, "I'm so glad you got this baby". Too cute.
1 comment:
What an incredibly cute little dude! And I love the picture of him and Katie snuggling!
Post a Comment