baby
baby
baby growth
babies

Sunday, August 12, 2007

And the Oscar goes to...

Ali Urbancic!! Okay, normally this video would not be funny (and Granny will probably give me a hard time for putting it on here!), and this video is only funny when you consider that this is the same response she does every single time I say the word "NO!" to her...especially when it involves throwing food at dinner. She does the exact same thing every time, looks from me to Rich as if "Are you going to let her talk to me like that?" and when he doesn't say anything, out comes the bottom lip and she works up to a definite Oscar-worthy cry, tears and all! This one may have a career in Hollywood ahead of her! She knows that this always ends up making us all laugh, because we know what's coming, so she keeps doing it! She's just too cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I do see an Oscar in her future! I love how you guys are trying so hard not to laugh!