August 5th: We had a very busy day today starting with an outdoor mass at the Irish Festival. Luckily, we were under a tent because it started pouring down rain halfway through mass! It let up a bit after mass so we walked over to the children's area to see if the bouncies were set up since that's all Drew had talked about all week! But they couldn't set them up until it completely stopped raining, so we ended up just going home, but not before getting drenched by another downpour! Rich and Drew went back around 3:30 once the rain had stopped, but I kept the girls home to run off energy before we headed to Bucca di Beppo with the Footes. Katie was acting very tired so I ran upstairs to change my clothes and get a skirt for her, and I came back to find this! I guess she was tired!
We made it to Bucca, and I had my camera because I had to show Rich the picture of Katie sleeping on it, and so I took this picture of Matthew! You can see Katie beside him...she just loves Matthew! Ali was very funny at Bucca, she sat between me and Pop-pop (Lisa's dad) and when they brought the salad, they sat it right in front of Ali and she was reaching forward, taking some lettuce, and handing it to Pop-pop (saying "thank you", of course, she thinks you say thank you when you hand something to someone). It was too funny!
Drew riding his bike after dinner, through Katie's bubbles. He's on his 20-inch bike here, given to him by Matthew. He's been riding this one much more lately, even though his feet barely touch when he stops! See video below!
Katie and Ali, having fun with bubbles!
Katie was saying "Reach up, reach up, get them!" like the stars on Dora the Explorer, so Ali obeyed! She had a lot of fun with the bubbles.
Katie, reaching up and getting them!
Ali is back, and surprise, surprise, she found a hat somewhere in the garage. That baby loves her hats!
Here is the video of Drew, riding his 20-inch bike. I told him I wanted to video tape him riding standing up, which is what he seems to do most of the time, unless we're on a really long bike ride. He did a little something at the end, that really caught me off guard and cracked me up! Little comedian/dare devil!
2 comments:
He's a pro on that bike!
Way to go Drew! Halle and Ashlynne loved your leg kick at the end, they laughed and laughed and we had to watch it over and over again! Ashlynne said you are a "good bike rider"!
Post a Comment