March 23rd: Well, Easter this year blew in nice and cold! The Easter Bunny came and filled baskets for everyone...of course, I forgot to take pictures of them with the baskets! Here are a few pictures...

Drew's...

Katie's...

Alex's...

We went to Sunday mass and came home and Katie immediately stripped off her tights and skirt...Drew changed out of his dress clothes as well...all before I could get a picture! So the only one still left dressed for a picture was Alex...so here is Alex, looking all cute for Easter (as you can see, she's trying to head up the stairs for "comfy" clothes...we're not dressy around here at all!!)...

Looking like a little girl...where's our baby?
2 comments:
She does look all grown up there!
Looks like a wonderful Easter. Alex looks so much like you, Molly! I see it more all the time. She sure looks like a big girl in those pictures.
Post a Comment